- Cross cultural dialogues and explorations
- Well-being projects
- Workshops (e.g. language, nature-related, UK-orientation support)
- Cross cultural dialogues and explorations – eg stories, gender issues
- Collaborative researching of history of migrations / refugee welcome
- Fun activities with children
- Help to paint walls or prepare accommodation space
I’m from the Middle East ( Iran) and speak Persian (Farsi). Despite the cultural differences among Middle Eastern countries, I believe I am familiar with the base culture of the region.
I’ve worked with children and vulnerable groups as a volunteer in Women’s Aid Dundee(Scotland) organization.
I currently work at the Schumacher college as a lecturer and coordinator in one of the postgraduate programmes.
07927042176 / Nasseri.email@example.com